Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I'm 35 and i found out I have colon cancer... Now I need a bag


I'm 35 and i found out I have colon cancer... Now I need a bag.?
I found out this past Friday I have colon cancer and will require surgery on the 13th. I'm a 35 year old male PE teacher. How much will using a bag change my life. I'm active and enjoy trips to Las Vegas. I'm stressed about using and living with a bag. Is there any advice out there on how to adjust to this change? Thanks
Cancer - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
stoma bags are not as bad as they seem, a stoma is relatively easy to take care of, it shouldn't stop you being the active person you are now. stoma bags go un noticed unless you tell someone or you show them many people will not know you have one. you will be able to shower and bath with the bag in place and there is usually no smell. sometimes a bag can leak if it has not been applied properly, you will know almost instantly that this has happened and will have chance to clear it up. It is a good idea to carry a spare bag around with you just in case you ever need one. There are many different kinds of stoma bags and they will pick one that suits your lifestyle. yes this is a change but not one you cant adapt to. if you have any questions at all talk to your consultant or nurse, they will give you all the info and support you need never be afraid to ask that's what they are there for.
2 :
Colostomies can often be reversed so the FIRST question I would ask my Gastroenterologist or ColoRectal Surgeon is WHY are you having the ostomy and CAN it be reversed. My husband had acute prolapse of the sigmoid and perforated diverticulitis. This is serious as the perforations allow harmful toxins to enter your bloodstream. He underwent an ostomy and had a stoma for six months. He was able to have the site reversed and now he is fine. Please check and get a second, third and maybe fourth opinion before you have an ostomy that is irreversible. Good luck to you.
3 :
Colon cancer takes quite some time to develop. Did you not notice anything until it had to come to an emergency operation? I regress cancer or any abnormal cell growth all the time using a VERY powerful scalar machine and remote means. You would hardly understand even if I would try to explain. The gist of it is that I (the machine)..... besides automatically doing Many many other things - resets the human DNA to the time of conception. Since cancers were not present then, the physical body has no other choice but to follow the original blueprint of health. In other words - any abnormal cell growth in the body is instantly reversed and disappears within about two month - no matter how serious. I have to say here that that refers to a "window of opportunity" as I term it. Anything that is within a "window of opportunity" can be fixed in good time. Illness, disease is a direct function of the health of the DNA. The more it is corrupted, the better the chance of the cells and/or organs in the body following the downward path of health. All I need to do healing is a good photo of the person and/or the original signature on a piece of paper. Those are the targets for the machine to focus healing energy on. I don't even need to see the person. If you want, you are welcome to email me.





Read more discussions :