Sunday, January 8, 2012

Spiritually speaking, do you prefer the I think I have colon cancer guy or the 1 cor 14 34-35 guy


Spiritually speaking, do you prefer the I think I have colon cancer guy or the 1 cor 14 34-35 guy?

Religion & Spirituality - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I hope they both have testicular cancer.
2 :
TESTICLES.
3 :
I really don't know anything about that Colon Cancer guy but the other you mentioned ? His Obsession is driving me nuts, Now I agree with some of his points in part and in Context but he brings this issue up to the point of ad nausea
4 :
I have not met the Colon Cancer Guy. But, have heart, I just checked the stats and the I Cor 14 34-35 guy is at 1 point.
5 :
Neither. I prefer Ketchup Ed, the 16 year-old who acted like a **** at McDonald's, throwing ketchup packets everywhere, and causing his mother to insist that he wear diapers for behaving like a baby. I kinda miss him. He must have grown up.
6 :
The colon cancer..BUT i have not seen so many questions from him as from the cor 14..





Read more discussions :