Monday, October 1, 2012

I have had colon cancer, I have a bad scar & tissue scaring near my belly button will Bio-Oil help


I have had colon cancer, I have a bad scar & tissue scaring near my belly button will Bio-Oil help>?

Cancer - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I had this op 3 years ago. The scar has faded a lot but is still visible. You could hide it with an interesting tattoo. I don't think it will ever go away.
2 :
I'm in the exact same situation. I had two operations for colon cancer and am due to have a third so my belly looks really scarred. And I'm only 20! No more bikinis for me I think! But I've started rubbing vitamin e oil on it, as in I get a vitamin e capsule, pop it and rub in the oil. A nurse at the hospital recommended that to me, but I have only just started doing that so will keep u updated! Can u let me know if you find anything that works!




  Read more discussions :