Friday, October 16, 2009

What are my chances of living with colon rectal cancer and ovarian cancer


What are my chances of living with colon rectal cancer and ovarian cancer?
I had a dime size spot on my colon, I also have sickle cell and fibroids in my uterus, then they told me I have ovarian cancer also. I have undergone chemo but it is not working, the doctor told me that my body is not able to fight it. I am scheduled to begin radiation next week. Can anyone help me? Am I going to die?
Women's Health - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
With faith and constant prayers. God will answer. Be strong and think positive. It will heal!
2 :
wow I will pray for you...But one question for you right back as part of my answer...why not live as though you were dieing?





 Read more discussions :