Tuesday, October 20, 2009

How can I raise colon cancer awareness


How can I raise colon cancer awareness?
Please go to www.myspace.com/dmsteach and sign my guestbook. I am a stage III colon cancer survivor, diagnosed at the age of 41. Please help this cause. We need to let the legislators and everyone else know that Colon Cancer is preventable to even people under 40 where more are getting diagnosed.
Cancer - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Word of mouth and how about putting up a information sheet up on the boards at your local library?, as this will be a great place for education on the subject. I have a brother in law dying from bowel cancer and where they operated on his bowel, well the scar turned cancerous, then it went to his spine, now its in his lungs and it looks like its making its way to his brain.






 Read more discussions :