Saturday, October 20, 2012

Colon Cancer? 13 years old... really scared


Colon Cancer? 13 years old... really scared?
please help, in the last 2 days, my butt hole on the right side has some sharp pain when i squeeze them together. It feels like on the wall of the cheek.( might be bone) I don't think I feel recently but am very scared for colon cancer. Also, my poop (stool) comes out in small pieces and thin and not very much. I am scared.
Injuries - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You should be... these are sure signs of cancer. But not colon cancer... this is a sure case of kidney cancer. You must have your cancerous kidney removed immediately. The procedure is hard to do on short notice, but you should walk into the hospital and tell them exactly what you want. Do this very soon.
2 :
Don't panic, could just be you have full bowels or gas.





Read more discussions :