Friday, September 24, 2010

How can I tell if I have colon cancer


How can I tell if I have colon cancer?
I am 18 years old. I know that it usual doesn't become a threat until 40 years of age, but lately: -I have been overly tired -My stool is thinner then usual -I have had diarhia on and off -It has a different texture and odor to it I am in a panic right now and am hoping to hear that this is just a virus or something. Thanks in advance. It's not bloody, but it looks weird. (Fuzzy looking) Almost as if mold was growing on it or something.
Cancer - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
it's much more likely that you have a virus. the only way you can tell for sure is to get a blood test. is your diarrhea bloody at all?
2 :
get a colonoscopy. It is really the best way to test and if they do find a benign polyp then the doctors can remove it right then and there.
3 :
hey, that really does not sound like colon cancer. you're way too young for that too! still, go to the doctor, get your blood checked and maybe an mri. that should do it first. idk what you have, could be lots of stuff. good luck
4 :
Cancer? Unlikely. Something a doctor should check ? Absolutely! You see, Cancer has no symptoms in many cases. Don't panic, but do see your dr asap. Write down exactly what your problems are so you remember. Good luck.







 Read more discussions :