Sunday, September 12, 2010

What are the symptoms of colon cancer


What are the symptoms of colon cancer?
I don't know if there is something wrong with me or not. I have alot of gas when I have a bowel movement and when I go I blow alot of gas and I have stool in the toilet that I can hardly feel coming out of me. What do you think could be wrong?
Cancer - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Bleeding from your rectum.
2 :
Colon cancer is usually blood in the stool
3 :
Go to this web site and check out,their you can ask your question and get a medical answer.http://www.cancer.org I would suggest you also see a Doctor or your personal Physician Good luck and hope this helps with your problem.
4 :
Blood in stool Change in bowel habits Stools narrower than usual Unexplained stomach discomfort Frequent gas, pain and indigestion Unexplained weight loss Chronic fatigue The above symptoms can also be associated with many other health conditions. You may want to check with you doctor too for possible Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
5 :
Only your doctor can tell you for sure if you have cancer or not. I must say I am pretty sure you don't. But it's very good you are paying attention to these things. If you want to read more about this hard question: "do I have cancer?", visit my blog: http://www.newcancerguide.com/do-i-have-cancer.html Cristiana
6 :
Usually there are no symptoms in the early stages. Any change in functions should be checked right away.






 Read more discussions :