Monday, July 20, 2009

Could a 16 year old get colon cancer


Could a 16 year old get colon cancer?
I think I have colon cancer. I looked up the symptoms and I have abdominal pain and thin stools. I have been having pain in the left side of my stomach for a couple weeks, and I think it could be cancer. I also fart a lot, so I think that may be another symptom. When I press on my stomach it hurts as well. Please help, what else could it be?
Cancer - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
No.
2 :
A dozen different things could cause the stomach and abdominal pain you describe. Go to a pharmacy, they are found in lots of different stores, and talk with the pharmacist. The pharmacist, not the clerk working in the pharmacy department, is familiar with the over the counter meds they carry and may recommend something for your pain. He/She may also recommend a doctor you should see based on your description of your symptoms. I seriously doubt that you have colon cancer. I do wish you a speedy and good diagnosis of the problem.






Read more discussions :