Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Could I have a Possible Colon Cancer Symptom


Could I have a Possible Colon Cancer Symptom?
I have a sharp kind of pain that is just to the left of my bellybutton where your colon is and it's not always there. Sometimes it's not then all of a sudden it comes on again. I get constipated alot. Could this pain be a symtom of colon cancer if not what else could it be? I am 20 years old I feel i shouldnt be constipated all the time? P.S. I drink lots of water, eat lots of fiber, and get alot of exercise?
Cancer - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I would see your Physician but normally the first sign is blood in the stool or bloating in your lower abdomen. Your problem could be one of many things, excess gas in the lower intestine plus many other things.
2 :
i would definitly go to the doctor if its bothering you.......the only way to tell is to get a colonoscopy




Read more discussions :