Tuesday, December 4, 2012

What causes colon cancer


What causes colon cancer?
Me and my dad were arguing about it the other day because I was confident that severe constipation over time could cause colon cancer.
Cancer - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
a bad colon
2 :
I would say eating a lot of red meat, because it doesn't digest well, and it stays in the colon for a long time, and during so it rots over a period of time
3 :
http://www.medicinenet.com/colon_cancer/page3.htm#4whatare
4 :
That is a good question - I had colon cancer and so did my sister in-law, I am alive she sadly died age 56. I didn't necessarily lead a healthy life, I used to smoke, and ate practically anything, although was always slim and active. I went to the doctor as soon as I noticed a change in bowel movement and luckily the Doc. sent me for blood tests and a Colonoscopy, the latter showed signs of cancer and it was so, after the result of the biopsy came back, I had the Op by keyhole surgery, later on Chemo and now I am as fit as can be at 65. Sadly my sister in-law tried all sort of things like herbal stuff from a qualified herbalist and after months and months went at long last to the doctor. Well to make it short it was way too late, and she suffered a horrible death. So never neglect anything which isn't normal, whether it be constipation or the opposite just check it out with the doctor. there are numerous, natural ways to cure constipation. Why put up with it???
5 :
Roman is correct, its caused by a diet heavy in meat products. See this link. http://www.naturalnews.com/025974_cancer_health_colon_cancer.html
6 :
though colon cancer can be caused by many ways it can be heretertary or it can be caused by fruits and vegetables with chemicals they were sprayedfor example cucumbers and apples have a thin wax coating so is best to peal all fruits in stores they sell a wash to get wax or chemicals off yet they know the chemical intake lotsa fish in salt water all have low doses of mercurywhile fresh water fish raised in ponds are fed antibioticsas well as all chickens cows and turkeys and pork not to long ago on news it showed farmers gave live stock 10 kinds of antibiotics why to grow them faster in 3 weeks a turkey or chicken is ready for market steroids are used too think what it does to usin soft drinks you get kidney stones caused by drinks on oprah a question was asked what meat was eat the most worldly the answer is goat i have ate it and its goodits a shame our nation releyson other countrys foods how do we kbow its inspectedtry this take a piece of meat put in coke leave over night in it next day meat is eatten by coke bye the acidsmany foods have dyes that cause cancers





  Read more discussions :