Saturday, April 16, 2011

Dire need of a feel good cancer story re: colon cancer


Dire need of a feel good cancer story re: colon cancer?
My dear mom has been diagnosed with colon cancer. Will someone please share with me a story of survival so I have will my "MOM" will be Okay? I am taking this real bad has I was told just today.
Cancer - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
my clarinet teacher's (also my neighbor) husband had colon cancer three years ago, he went through chemo and he's doing great. it looks like the chemo worked, his hair grew back, and he went back to work. although every case is different, doctors have made huge strides in curing cancer. just remain positive and i'm sure your mom will be fine
2 :
Listen to this. Carlos is a great friend of mine. He had colon cancer, stage 2. Had 60% of his intestines removed, and during the procedure they found out he had lung cancer, too. He's been going through chemo and radiation for over 2 years now. He walks 3 miles every single day. One day, he slipped and fell, but after a week he was back to business as usual. Carlos is 83 years old. If he did it, your mom can, too. This world is full of survivors, and beating cancer takes determination and strength, but it can be done. My best friend survived breast cancer, stage 2, also. My brother in law is fighting against brain cancer, and looks like we have a winner. It's a hard, long road, full of battles that can be won. Be there for her, give her strength, comfort her. Help her now as she helped you when you were little, you'll see, she will be a winner, too. God bless!
3 :
if the dr discovered the cancer early enough there is a good possibility of survival.ask your mom if you can go with her for her next exam, if you can ask a few questions.i know what your going thru,it isnt easy
4 :
I heard of a Filipina who had cancer, took virgin coconut oil for her daily meals... salad, cooking oil, a spoonful or 2 as vitamin supplement. When doctor(s) examined her, cancer had disappeared within a year. Virgin coconut oil has ingredients (45%) similar to what a newly-born baby sucks from the mother, which is anti-body, and prevents baby from getting sick. I have been taking it as a daily supplement. Am 72 y.o. and active in life. Hope your Mom's cancer is benign.
5 :
Hang in there give your mom all the love and let her know that she is a winner.Make her smile everyday .Believe me being a mum she will not give in to this illness easy.Take care and think positive.
6 :
my dad, brother & sister, aunt and several uncles are colon cancer survivors






 Read more discussions :