Monday, April 4, 2011

If someone had colon cancer, would they be able to have a bowel movement or no


If someone had colon cancer, would they be able to have a bowel movement or no?
I can't have a bowel movement by just 'pushing' i had to put my finger in and massage around the anus in order to defecate. Then, only a little tiny piece came out but when I removed my finger, my finger had a drop of blood on it. Is this cancer or just something else? I'm 22, no risk factors.
Cancer - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Please don't do that, it is very dangerous to manually remove it. You are probably just constipated. Do this: Drink 1 mug of HOT Prune Juice, OR 10 Dried Apricots. You WILL Have a Bowel Movement. Have been using this rememdy since I was 10 years old...







 Read more discussions :