Monday, May 24, 2010

For those of you who have had colon cancer


For those of you who have had colon cancer?
can you describe the pain and how you felt? For example when you had colon cancer did it feel like an intense hunger in your stomache and PAIN - and then bleeding out your rectum was it heavy or light etc. also every time you pooped did it seem like you always had diarrhea how do you function without your gall bladder? do you mean operated on or taken out o_o?
Cancer - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
The vast majority of people who have had colon cancer didn't really know anything was wrong until they got a scope done. If you are having red blood from your rectum then you have an internal hemorrhoid. What you are describing sounds an awful like like gallbladder stones, which I have had, and not so much like colon cancer. Although I haven't had colon cancer my dad has had it now for quite awhile. He never had any pain, was just occasionally constipated. But when I had gallbladder attacks, I would have intense pain and gnawing in my stomach area, followed by diarrhea, often accompanied by red blood due to the rectal irritation. I got my gallbladder out and all that went away.




 Read more discussions :