Thursday, May 8, 2008

What shall i do i have colon cancer and im only 14


What shall i do i have colon cancer and im only 14?
I am only 14 years old and today i was diagnosed with colon cancer symptoms and im not sure what to do! I am very upset about it and feel that my friends should know about my condition. How can i tell them without scaring them? And what shall i do to make my self feel better?? thankyou to anyone who can help me!
Cancer - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Until you have this diagnosis confirmed and find that it is true, I don't believe you should tell anyone about it because if it doesn't become true, some of your friends might believe you did this to get attention. Wait until a final diagnosis is made and then tell them whatever you want. Keeping yourself busy (both physically and mentally) is the way to cope until you get a final diagnosis. And, talking with your parents about it.
2 :
I agree with first response. Of course, you will need to work with medical professionals to deal with the illness; it might not be cancer, or even if it is it may be treatable by any of a number of means. Since you are young and presumably otherwise healthy, you may be able to withstand treatment options that would be difficult for others to tolerate. Even if the diagnosis is bad, you need not give up hope: something may be doable that would work.
3 :
I got got a blood test today, to make sure I don't have any cancer, because I have been having similar symptoms to bone cancer. anyways. I don't want to sound to religious or anything but..... God made you the way you are and gave you what you have because he knows you can handle it, and if he made a mistake and you can't handle it, remember that everyone make mistakes, even god and you were just to perfect to be here with us!! I keep you in my prayers!! good luck on the journey ahead of you!
4 :
“Colon cancer symptoms” is not a diagnosis. If you truly were diagnosed with colon cancer not scaring your friends should be the least of your concerns. When someone your age gets an adult cancer it is far more dangerous for you than it would be for a 60 year old person.






Read more discussions :