Monday, February 4, 2008

What is the survival rate of colon cancer


What is the survival rate of colon cancer?
I found out tonight my grandpa may have colon cancer. They are going to have to do tests on him in the coming week. What is the survival rate of colon cancer? My grandpa is 67 and he has been in remission from prostate cancer for about 10 years now.
Cancer - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
http://coloncancer.about.com/od/stagesandsurvivalrate1/a/ColonCancerSurv.htm I'm sorry.
2 :
At stage 0 the 5 year survival rate is 100%. At stage 4 it is 5%.
3 :
I see that your grandpa MAY have colon cancer.The survival rate has nothing to do with anything. Filling ones mind with cancer statistics leads to negative input and fear, the very thing one does not need in regard to a cancer diagnosis. What is needed is a complete focus on health and healing. I hope all goes well for you both, all the best.






 Read more discussions :