Friday, November 4, 2011

What does colon cancer even do


What does colon cancer even do?
my relative got colon cancer but what does it really do? all i know is that when people hear someones got cancer they are sad because cancer is not good. but why isnt cancer good? what does colon cancer do that i should be concerned about? i know cancers bad but why?
Cancer - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
well, it can kill you. It can spread to vital body parts and stop them from working.
2 :
after reading your other questions, i have to wonder if this one's a joke.
3 :
cuz the tumor will block ur intestines and it will cause lots of pain and stuff...its also near the liver and if it does spread there ur kind of screwed cuz having cancer in ur liver is like pretty bad
4 :
Cancer is VERY serious no matter where it is. I had colon cancer 3 years ago. I had the chemo and Radiation, than still ended up with a permanent ostomy. Two years ago the cancer reformed in my liver. They were able to resect it and did more chemo. My life has completely changed. Cancer kills, but emotionally I can't even begin to tell you how stressful it has been on me and my family. (I'm a mother of four teenagers) So you need to stop with the silly questions and figure out how to support your relative anyway you can. God bless.





 Read more discussions :