Tuesday, November 1, 2011

What are the symptoms for colon cancer


What are the symptoms for colon cancer?
my husband is having issues. he has had hemmroid problems before. he has never been like he was today, lots of pain in his lower back, stomach, and rectum. he refuses to go to the doctor. hardheaded.
Cancer - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
access www.info.com....for your search, type "symptoms of colon cancer" a list of websites appears, click on any website you choose.
2 :
He has to go to a doctor and have it checked up. At any rate he should not keep quite as CANCER IS STILL ENIGMA and it is required to be confirmed for taking further action, if needed. Please ask him not to neglect the matter. Colon cancer is cancer of the large intestine (colon), the lower part of your digestive system. Rectal cancer is cancer of the last several inches of the colon. Together, they're often referred to as colorectal cancers. Signs and symptoms of colon cancer include: -A change in your bowel habits, including diarrhea or constipation or a change in the consistency of your stool for more than a couple of weeks -Rectal bleeding or blood in your stool -Persistent abdominal discomfort, such as cramps, gas or pain -A feeling that your bowel doesn't empty completely -Weakness or fatigue -Unexplained weight loss Many people with colon cancer experience no symptoms in the early stages of the disease. When symptoms appear, they'll likely vary, depending on the cancer's size and location in your large intestine. -
3 :
I had colon cancer. My symptoms did not show up until the tumor got quite large. First sign was long periods of pain in the region of what seemed like my stomach which got worse as time went by until it was hurting all night long. Next sign was sudden weight loss (4 pounds in one month without trying to lose weight). Next symptom was tiredness (low iron because the tumor was bleeding). I could not see blood in my stool but a test I had run detected it. If he's got ongoing pain then he really should be seeing a gastroenterologist. It took me about a year and a half to figure out what was wrong with me after tests. Thank God I was persistent because that is what saved me. I had surgery one year ago today, September 5th. I never dreamed I would ever get cancer and I was trying to do all the right things. It will be a huge mistake if he doesn't go to the doctor to find out what is wrong with him. It could cost him his life.






 Read more discussions :