Friday, August 12, 2011

I have to do an colon cancer assignment


I have to do an colon cancer assignment ?
It has to be a poster and an 2 page essey but i do not have my rubric on me. What should I include on both essey and poster. Please help me. PS My poster is going to help me with my presentation.
Cancer - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You should state: what colon cancer is what type of colon cancer you will focus on (adenocarcinoma is the most common type-I suggest that one) Discuss who is at risk the symptoms the treatment As for your poster, you should try to include pictures of what the cancer looks like grossly (this means when it is taken out of the body and you can see it with your own eyes) and histologically (this means what it looks like under the microscope) Here is an example of microscope pictures to use: http://library.med.utah.edu/WebPath/GIHTML/GI119.html here is an example of gross pictures to use: http://www.path.uiowa.edu/cgi-bin-pub/vs/fpx_gen.cgi?slide=669&viewer=java&lay=&jpg=1407 google images such as:"colon adenocarcinoma gross photos" or "colon adenocarcinoma histology" good luck!





 Read more discussions :