Sunday, September 28, 2008

How colon cancer cause a homeostatic imbalance in the body


How colon cancer cause a homeostatic imbalance in the body?
Please be specific. I have been looking on the internet for hours and i still cannot find a good reason why exactly what causes a homeostatic imbalance in colon cancer. Please help me!!!!
Cancer - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
do you even understand what homeostasis is? if you did, you might have a better chance of understanding how homeostasis is changed by any cancer. in colon cancer, the tissues become unstable and no longer do the job they are intended to do, so the body cannot adequately feed or hydrate itself, homeostasis goes out of balance. the tissues also become friable and weak, tend to bleed a lot, blood loss is a homeostatic imbalance also. to understand what is happening you first have to educate yourself as to what the terminology you are using means.
2 :
Colon cancer is a tumor that is a parasite and toxin to the host and it has the capacity to kill the host. I had surgery 4 weeks ago for a cancerous tumor in my colon and my body was sick. Reasons I would say were the tumor was bleeding so I was losing blood which resulted in low iron and anemia. The tumor also released chemicals into my system that increased my metabolism so I was losing weight without trying. The tumor was taking nutrients away from my body so I was losing nutrition. It was also getting bigger and almost blocking the passage of food along my colon. I am doing better now and I am so glad that it was found and taken out of my body. I hope my first-hand experience and knowledge I have now gained from it and from reading up and learning more about the condition that affected my body helps you.






Read more discussions :