Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I am having a difficult time deaing with stress. I may have breast cancer after battling colon cancer


I am having a difficult time deaing with stress. I may have breast cancer after battling colon cancer.?
I am in the middle of a divorce from my sociopath/narcissist husband who sends me text messages asking about my health. Starting a new job at the same time and my child hates college. What can I do to relieve stress?
Cancer - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Hi from France Ask to a TRUE doctor Miss .. If you are so worried .. Come on Have a nice day, Cat.
2 :
have dinner with friends, see a movie, go to the gym, speak to a counsellor, get a massage, find a new hobby, read a good book, have a long bath, talk to your child, talk to me lol
3 :
Do things that you enjoy read a good book take trips to somewhere you want even if you think its impossible im 18 but i know if i was in that situation i would take time for myself do things i enjoy got to the beach reminence about good old times and enjoy life get away for a little while this is your life and you only live once theres no such thing as impossible always believe God will get you through this and he always has a plan for you talk to him and give him your worries to take care of my mom tells me this when im stress and i dont worry because nothings impossible for him ill keep you in my prayers tonight
4 :
My favorite saying for times like this is:- How do you eat an Elephant - One bite at a time! Deal with only what you have to. Until you get test results and a diagnosis, don't worry about the breast symptoms, they might be cancer but they might not. Worrying won't change it. If you don't want to answer your Ex - ignore him. You are divorcing him anyway. Starting a new job is stressful, but use it as a distraction from your worries about your health. Your child hates college? Tell them they can get over it, or come home and get a job and nurse you while you are going through treatment. Right now is the time to be a little selfish and start putting yourself first.






  Read more discussions :