Thursday, December 1, 2011

I'd like a tattoo (my 2nd), to mark my 5 year remission from colon cancer. Any thoughts on my design idea


I'd like a tattoo (my 2nd), to mark my 5 year remission from colon cancer. Any thoughts on my design idea?
I'd like the saying 'what does not kill me will only make me stronger' in a handwriting font across the top of my foot, what is everyone's opinion on how this would look? Does anyone have any other suggestions of quotes that would be a memory of everything i've been through and come through the other side?
Tattoos - 8 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
a boxing glove. to show that you beat cancer :)
2 :
how about "cancer causer" which tattoos can be
3 :
just say it... it have been five years since i've been cured from colon cancer and rite the date when u were cured
4 :
How about a guy taking a dump on the word cancer.
5 :
I'm not sure what that nike ad was about, but anyway... Why instead dont you buy a savings bond, for your child. If you want a tattoo, that would be for you.So how about an Angel, large and protective, like you have been?
6 :
What about using the awareness symbol? Here is the images for Google: http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&client=firefox-a&channel=s&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&um=1&sa=1&q=colon+cancer+awareness&aq=0&oq=colon+cancer+awar&aqi=g2&start=0 The blue star/ribbon one is my suggestion. You could be a scroll of what you want it to say around the outside. Or depending on the size of it possibly on the inside like it is part of the ribbon. Have it tattooed into the ribbon and make the same twists and turns on the points of the awareness symbol. It
7 :
You could consider a phoenix, which I think it be a nice symbol of your recovery - a kind of new start in life.
8 :
I think it would look quite nice. You just have to make sure it's written big enough. And tattoos do not cause cancer to whoever said that. research it before you tell people that. here's a link for you. http://cancer.about.com/od/causes/f/tattooscancer.htm






 Read more discussions :