Thursday, April 16, 2009

Is it possible that I might have colon cancer


Is it possible that I might have colon cancer?
I noticed a little hard ball right about 1/4 inches in my rectum area and now I'm worried. I don't bleed and it doesn't hurt at all. I was just taking a shower the other day and noticed it. Is this a sign of colon/rectum cancer?
Cancer - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I do not think it is cancer and you need not worry unnecessriliy. In my opinion it may be Hemorrhoids, which are also called piles, are swollen and inflamed veins in your anus and rectum. They may result from straining during a bowel movement or the increased pressure on these veins during pregnancy, among other causes. However it required immediate attention and need to be shown to a physician who will tell you exactly after doing the necessary examinations. Please therefore consult a good doctor. I hope you will be alright just paying some attention immediately. Best of luck. -





Read more discussions :