Sunday, June 8, 2008

Does anybody know if green stool could be a sign of colon cancer


Does anybody know if green stool could be a sign of colon cancer?
Today when I went to the bathroom, my stool was greenish. It almost looked like it had green moss growing on it. Does anybody know if this is a sign of colon cancer? I've had other colon cancer symptoms as well lately and I have a doctors appointment scheduled for July 6th. I've never heard of green stool being a symptom of colon cancer, but I am just curious.
Cancer - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
usually not a cancer symptom. People with IBS (such as myself) can get that ocassionally when food is digested too quickly I believe. Whatever the case, it is always good to have a Dr. check you out when you have symptoms that are not usual for you.
2 :
You wouldn't have happened to maybe eat some green veggies in the last few days? No, it's not a sign of cancer. What would your other symptoms happen to be?
3 :
Have you drank grape juice recently? The dye in the juice turns stool a forest green color.








 Read more discussions :